Shelf processes & geomorphology and its link to sediment transport & palaoenvironmental conditions and implications for hydrocarbon accumulation
2. Seismic stratigraphy/ geomorphology
2019- Current: PhD, Deakin University, Australia
2018-2019: Research assistant, University of Haifa, Israel
2015-2018: Master of Marine Geosciences, University of Haifa, Israel
2008-2015: Bachelor in Geological Engineering, China University of Petroleum (Beijing), China
Niyazi Y., Eruteya O.E., Omosanya K.O., Harishidayat D., Johansen S.E., Waldmann N., Seismic geomorphology of submarine channel-belt complexes in the Pliocene of the Levant Basin, offshore central Israel. Margo (2017), doi:10.1016/ j.margeo.2018.05.007.
Harishidayat D, Omosanya KO, Johansen SE, Eruteya OE, Niyazi Y., Morphometric analysis of sediment conduits on a bathymetric high: Implications for palaeoenvironment and hydrocarbon prospectivity. Basin Res. 2018; 00:1–27. doi.org/10.1111/bre.12291.
- AAPG (American Association of Petroleum Geologists) Student Member (Jan 2017 – Present)
- EGU (European Geosciences Union) Student member (Nov 2017 – Present)
- IAS (International Association of Sedimentologists) Student Member (May 2018 – Present)
- Carlos Walter M. Campos Memorial Award for AAPG Best International Student Paper at the 2018 International Convention and Exhibition in Cape Town, South Africa, 2018.